Name of award from DCP?

mentomori1119

Earning My Ears
So I'm filling out my resume, and I want to include this award I received while on my DCP a couple of years ago. Problem is, I don't remember the name of the award. I can't go fetch it and look at it because it's currently in storage. I'm hoping fellow CMs and former CMs can help me out here.

The award wasn't a four keys card - it was like a step above that. It wasn't a Grape Soda award (I'm certain). It was a small rectangular piece of cardstock. It was purple and had a black and white picture of Walt riding the Disneyland Railroad. At one point I thought it was called the Legacy Award, but when I Googled that it said that there's this whole nomination process and fancy award ceremony. I was just given mine by my manager at our CM meeting after closing one night. I was awarded it because another CM who worked in guest relations saw me providing "excellent guest service" and wrote up the award for me.

....sooooo, what is the Grape Soda Award? My DS told me he got that last week...:scratchin

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!