Name of DVC Disneyland Tower?

I’ll go $230
Pods 90/week low season
Studios 115/week low season
1BR - 230/week low season
2BR - 330/week low season

This is roughly break even with cash prices for Disneyland tower if you factor in time value of money. Even if you straight line the $230 into $4.60 a year, the pay back is like 16 years. I don’t see how they can price it higher than this.

How does cash price for DL vs GC compare?

I would assume the VGC are all out of wack in comparison if you were to buy there right now.

Hmm ok, so following the theme we have Tomorrow Tower, New Orleans Tower, Main Street Tower, Mickey’s ToonTown Tower, Critter Country Tower, and Star Wars: Galaxy Tower.

Given what we’ve seen I think the design doesn’t really match any of them? I really like Disneyland Hotel Villas as a name although I don’t imagine they’ll go that way.

I’m betting on something like “Villas at Disney’s 1955 Tower at The Disneyland Hotel at the Disneyland Resort: A Disney Vacation Club Resort
That would make the acronym: VD1955TDLHDLR.
That's easy to remember!

GCH is typically something like 40% more expensive than DLH, cheapest prices I’ve seen this year were roughly $420 vs $600 per night.
I stayed at the GCH at the end of October last year and the end of February this year. Both stays were weekend visits, Friday-Sunday. The first trip, the Fall promotion was only for Sunday-Monday, so I paid full rack rate - $632 a night. But on top of that, there's about 17% in taxes, so the true rate was $739 a night. The second trip, I did get 20% off as an AP holder, so I paid $524 or $613 after taxes. And that is why I'm about to close on a VGC resale.

I can't imagine the points for a week at low season would be more at the new DLH tower than VGC's 129/235/342. Everyone complains about the Riviera point chart, but that is right in the same range. As for price, I'm going to go with the "lowball" answer and say that it'll be whatever Riviera/Aulani is going for at the time, so around $210? I know there's a huge built up demand, but at some point they will have to convince new people to buy in. WDW regulars might not want to buy in Cali.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter