Name your top five meals in the Four Parks....

lmhall2000

May the road rise to meet you....May God hold you
Fish and chips- Epcot/England
Chicken-strawberry salad-MK/Plaza
Cheddar cheese soup/steak- Epcot/Le Cellier
Sci Fi burgers- HS
Fried rice- AK/Yak and Yeti

I actually did a podcast on this topic! My top 5 were :
5. Fried Green Tomato Sandwich at Rosie’s All-American Cafe
4. Lamb Shawarma Platter at Tangerine Cafe
3. Biscuits and Gravy at Olivia’s Cafe
2. Mac and Cheese at Crystal Palace, Liberty Tree Tavern, Casey’s Corner, etc.
1. Treasure Spring Rolls, Fried Rice, and Lo Mein at Nine Dragons

MK - tuna sandwich at CHH
EP - prosciutto and melon pizza at VN
AK - the bowls at Satuli, I don't have a favorite combo so far but I get the salad as the base.
DHS - Cobb salad at HBD (lounge)

This is going to be hard... Most of my favorite meals are from resorts, and I'm assuming I should take the "in the Four Parks" part of your challenge literally.

1. Maple Demi-Glaze Filet Mignon with Cream Cheese Mashed Potatoes at Le Cellier (waaaaay before it started its downward spiral. This isn't even on the menu any more.)
2. Teriyaki Butter Grilled Chicken at Tokyo Dining (not sure if this is exactly what I had, but I know I had grilled chicken the time I went.)
3. Prix-Fixe Menu with Onion Soup, Mac and Cheese, and Berry Meringue at Les Chefs de France.
4. Chicken Couscous at Restaurant Marrakesh.
5. Fried Chicken at 50's Prime Time Cafe.

I don't have a favorite park for food. I don't know what you're talking about...

My favorite from Epcot is hard to say since it has the best food of all the parks IMO. Right now I'm craving a bowl of udon soup with shrimp tempura from Katsura Grill. My current favorite for a TS is Chefs de France and since there are 3 of us going I can have a bit of several dishes: poulet roti, smoked salmon, and salade Niçoise w/o making a hard and fast choice;).

HS? Just sit me down at Brown Derby Lounge and I'll "force" myself to pick something from the menu; never had a dish there I didn't like.
ABC Commissary as a QS. I'd be happy to try the salmon dish.

AK. Yak and Yeti's dim sum platter and stir fried green beans. Mr. Harambe's Market QS could feed me one nibble at a time. Tiffin's fish entrees.

MK. A smoked turkey leg from Tortuga Tavern w/ a salad from Liberty Sq. Market.

In no certain order -
- Anything at Le Cellier - omg the cheddar cheese soup!
- The pot roast and Ooey Gooey Toffee Cake at Liberty Tree Tavern
- The Fried French Toast at The Crystal Palace
- Breakfast at Garden Grill
- everything I've ever gotten at San Angel Inn
- the apple crisp at 50's Prime Time
- the bread pudding at Raglan Road (OMG)

AK - the bowls at Satuli, I don't have a favorite combo so far but I get the salad as the base.
There's a Prosciutto and Melon pizza at Via Napoli? I just booked myself an ADR - thanks!

1. Epcot - Sauerkraut & Sausage (Germany Pavilion)
2. AK - Grilled beef bowl (Satu'li Canteen)
3. MK - Thai Noodles (Skippers Canteen)
4. HS - Beer

In no certain order -
- the bread pudding at Raglan Road (OMG)

I can STILL taste it! So warm, rich, and dreamy!!! I had to hold my typing finger from adding that to mine- we’ve been to the parks 7+ times in the past 15 years, but realized we really haven’t tried a variety of places- we keep going back to our faves (most of those are at resorts)..these favorites are helping me figure out which dining we need to book in the parks 😁 that bread pudding and shrimp and grits from Grand Floridian Cafe are the two dishes I wish I could make at home!!

1) MK corn dog nuggets and fries from Caseys
2) DHS Cobb salad, grapefruit cake and a lovely white wine flight
3) AK I loved the steak and shrimp from yak and yeti( which is no more and I am very sad)...followed by the cream cheese wontons...
4) Epcot. Cheesy but so good, Le Cellier, cheddar cheese soup, filet mignon in whatever form they choose to serve it, with a side of poutine and creamed spinach

MK Skipper Canteen - Thai noodles
Epcot Biergarten - sauerkraut and sausage, berry dessert
Animal Kingdom Flame tree BBQ - chicken salad and key lime dessert
DHS - nothing here palatable, IMO

5th choice: Rose and Crown fish and chips

like others, IMO, most of the better restaurants are in the resorts

Mine is similar to yours. :)

MK - Tuna sw at CHH
AK - the delicious bowls! Soooooooo good.
Epcot - Pizza (any kind!) but i love the quatro fromaggi pizza. And their pasta is to die for too. My fave dish of all time is candele but i see its no longer on the menu. :(
DHS - No particular food stands out. Just the oreo shake at SciFi (i do like this better than PBJ at 50's!).

MK - thai noodles (skipper canteen)
AK - lettuce wraps and wontons (yak and yeti)
DHS - Cobb salad (Hollywood Brown Derby), num num cookies
EPCOT - orange chicken at the Chinese quick service place - my family likes this more than just about any of the table service places in Epcot and we have eaten at most of them. Coming in second is probably the buffet in Germany just for the atmosphere and the variety of foods

MK-Spicy chicken waffle sandwich Sleepy Hollow
EPCOT-Drinks, just drinks
AK-Satiuli bowls- any;
HS-Cobb Salad at Brown Derby Lounge

That’s all I could come up with I guess we don’t really eat many meals in the parks.

MK-Spicy chicken waffle sandwich Sleepy Hollow
EPCOT-Drinks, just drinks
AK-Satiuli bowls- any;
HS-Cobb Salad at Brown Derby Lounge

That’s all I could come up with I guess we don’t really eat many meals in the parks.

Exactly! Disney should focus on having 2-3 really consistent restaurants IN the parks- if you are happy with your belly- your wallet spends more 😂😂

1) HS - 50s Prime Time - Gluten-Free Fried Chicken!!!
2) AKL - Jiko - Moroccan Lamb Shank
3) AK - Tiffins - Braised Lamb Shank (what can I say, I'm love a good lamb shank!)
4) MK - Jungle Skipper Canteen - A Lot at Steak Salad
5) HS - Hollywood Brown Derby - Cobb Salad with shrimp

Honorable Mention: Epcot - Flower and Garden Festival Booths

MK - Fish and Chips at Columbia Harbor House
AK - Sesame Chicken at Yak and Yeti
HS - Fried Chicken at 50's Prime Time Cafe
EP - filet at Teppan Edo
EP - Hummus Platter at Spice Road

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter