Name your top five meals in the Four Parks....

I have not eaten too many places as of yet, but so far.
1 - wave breakfast, sweet potato pancakes namely. Omg melt in your mouth!
2 - tusker house, the pecan chocolate tart things. Dude. I took like 10 for the road
3 - Biergarten, maybe cause my hubs is German and I am used to his Omas bad cooking, the Bier is much better
4 - contempo cafe chicken breast and beans. Like, for a cheap quick meal, its dang good!
5 - flame tree bbq platter

MK - Trader Lamb Skipper Canteen
AK- Alaskan Halibut or the Short Ribs, Tiffins
HS - Cobb salad at Brown Derby
EPCOT - rack of lamb Monsieur Paul, Bento box Tokyo Dining

MK-Spicy chicken waffle sandwich Sleepy Hollow
EPCOT-Drinks, just drinks
AK-Satiuli bowls- any;
HS-Cobb Salad at Brown Derby Lounge

That’s all I could come up with I guess we don’t really eat many meals in the parks.
Question: how spicy is the spicy chicken waffle sandwich? I wanted to try it last time and the CM working the counter talked me out of it saying it was VERY spicy.

Question: how spicy is the spicy chicken waffle sandwich? I wanted to try it last time and the CM working the counter talked me out of it saying it was VERY spicy.
I like spicy food and find this to be pretty mild. Maybe a notch lower than sriracha if that helps. It is super messy though.

Colony salad and Ooey Gooey Toffee Cake at Liberty Tree Tavern in MK
Crispy Honey Chicken at Yak and Yeti in AK
Croissant Jambon Frommage and creme brulee at Les Halles in France, Epcot
Vegetarian Platter at Tangerine Cafe, also in Epcot

Hardly ever go to DHS

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!