• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

names for a Western DISer newsletter - need ideas

imgoingtodisney

Goal! going on this cruise 37lbs less and I will e
One of our 11/8 group (thank you) has decided to put together a newsletter for us DISers cruisin. What would be a good name to call ourselves? Open to any and all ideas - thanks

Thanks Barb for posting. I'm having terrible mind block and just am not able to come up with a good name for our newsletter. What a great idea to ask fellow DIS fans. You guys are the best and brightest Disney fans out there. I know will get some great suggestions.

So far there are 25 DIS board readers on the 11/08/03 Western Magic 7 day cruise. We range in age from 4 to at least 70.

Put on those thinking caps.
thanks
ttfn

How about :
"If you cancel on us this time we take over the ship"
:teeth: :jester:

Sorry Barb I couldn't help myself :p

Ann - I did think of something along that line. However, I think we're the only cancelled cruisers onboard that 11/8 cruise.
Soooo we need something else

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter