• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

names on AP vouchers???

AlaskaMOM

<font color=blue>BL II - Blue Team<br><font color=
This all started when I was telling DH that I was going to be buying one AP at a time (DVC discount :cheer2: ), when I got my pay. Telling him that as soon as I got the 5 vouchers I would then save the money for airfare (right now over $500 each). He thinks this is a bad idea and should just save the money and buy all together. So... he asks what if DD is not able to make it (college) would the voucher go to waste? I did not know, so I come to you Oh Wise Ones... Do you buy each AP in someone's name (and get their voucher in their name) so that if DD doesn't go with will we be able to use it for someone else on a following trip?
I know this seems like a silly question, but I can not remember from a year ago. :confused3

No names on the vouchers. In fact, the vouchers are kind of like a cash receipt. You could even use it to buy other types of tickets. (But you won't get any refunds, so if you do that, make sure the tickets you want cost more than the voucher is worth and pay the difference).

Anyway, the vouchers don't expire and they are not dedicated to any specific person until you exchnage them for the actual pass. So if DD csn't go, you could use the voucher for someone else on a later trip. (Or you could buy hers on site when you get there, if you don't want to tie up the $$ for a future trip).

Best wishes -

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter