Napa Rose Chefs Counter

Napa rose chef's counter is one of my best Disney memories! Celebrated a milestone birthday there and couldn't have wished for a better experience :). Hope your dinner is as wonderful as ours was!

Excited for you! You are making me rethink my decision of getting a standard dining reservation there which we did last year....

Enjoy! I've done it a few times. We usually share tastes. The first time, I went with a couple, and between the three of us we had different food with each serving and shared, so we tried so many dishes that night. It's a very fond memory of mine. :)

How far out is the booking window?
if memory serves, it is a 60 day window but you have to call Napa Rose directly to book. At least that's what I did a few years back.
The reservation process for Napa Rose Chef's counter is not the usual 60days out.
When I made reservations the last couple of years, the month opened on the 1st of the month.

If you are interested in a special date, call Napa Rose ahead of time to know how their reservation calendar works.

Geemo

Good to know, I will try at the 60 day mark, but if they say 30 days, I'll just make sure and be ready for that date too.

It's a two month window opening on the 1st day of the month no matter what date you want for your reservation. Don't wait for 60 days, you will already be late - especially if it is for later in the month. Example: If you wanted to make reservations for Dec. 18, your window would open on October 1 (not October 18).

Hope that makes sense - it's wonky.

How exciting! I've always wanted to do this, but as vegetarians I feel like the value isn't really there for us.

Fantastic experience. We've done it a couple of times and it is one our best Disneyland memories.
Ask to be seated toward the center, not off to the sides (salads to the left/pastries to the right).
The Chef works closely with you to cater your meal to your liking and avoids anything you don't like.

It really takes you out of the craziness of the parks and provides a very nice environment in a pretty setting. Have fun!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter