Napa Rose Questions....

nasmith

DIS Veteran
Hi! If you've dined at Napa Rose, can you tell me if you've seen children there? OR, if you've also visited WDW, which restaurants would you compare it to (V & A's, Jiko, etc...). I know they have a child's menu, and when I asked Disneyland Dining, they said - absolutely - okay with kids -----but I want more opinions -----assuming my son is quiet and behaved for a long time :rotfl: -----(((PS- I don't want to start west coast version of the "Children at V & A's debate" - I would never take my child to V & A's (we've been 5 times) - they DON"T have a children's menu :teeth: .....) Thanks!! Jill

Well, the one and only time I was there I did see a family with two children dining there. Looked like they were at the parks that day based on their attire.

I saw a few children there when I went. They were all very well behaved and seemed to be enjoying themselves.

Melissa

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter