• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Napa Rose ????

OKW97

Earning My Ears
Hi Everyone,

We will be having dinner at the Napa Rose in a couple of weeks. We have never eaten there and when I made PS the cast member never mentioned anything about attire.

Is a jacket or shirt and tie required for the men to dine there :confused3 ? We have eaten at V&A at WDW and I know a jacket is a must.

Thanks for you help :wave2:

I was wondering about this too.

Also can you tell me how far out you made your reservations? Do they usually book up? We want to go May 12th a Thursday but we will be driving in so I dont know eact time we may arrive. But if they book up I better plan better than that right?

What phone number do you call to make reservations.

Im waiting for the dress answer too.

Hubby and I went to Napa Rose last year and there really was no "set attire". It is a little classier, but no where near jacket and tie attire. We dressed comfortable but not causual... Nice pants and a polo shirt. Most people we saw were still in their theme park attire, but we took it as "date night" and dressed one step up from that.

To answer the other question for priority seating you can call 714-781-3463. We had no problem getting a walk in table at Napa Rose, I realize that May will be a little busier, so you might want to call for a seating time, but it never seemed full (busy yes, full no) when we were there. They are generally open from 5:30pm-10pm

You can make your ps at Napa Rose 60 days out. We are going in May also, the end of may when we get off the repo cruise. Can't wait to try it.

CDSTapisRouge said:
Hubby and I went to Napa Rose last year and there really was no "set attire". It is a little classier, but no where near jacket and tie attire. We dressed comfortable but not causual... Nice pants and a polo shirt. Most people we saw were still in their theme park attire, but we took it as "date night" and dressed one step up from that.

To answer the other question for priority seating you can call 714-781-3463. We had no problem getting a walk in table at Napa Rose, I realize that May will be a little busier, so you might want to call for a seating time, but it never seemed full (busy yes, full no) when we were there. They are generally open from 5:30pm-10pm

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter