Narcoossee's Putting Tables Together Request?

otterpop

DIS Veteran
We have been trying to get a Narcoossee's reservation for a party of 7, with no luck. We were able to get reservations though for a party of 4 and a party of 3 at the same time.

Is there any way I could call the day of (is there a direct # for Narcoossee's?) and request if they could put the two tables together (we wouldn’t mind waiting for two tables to become available that are next to one another, so they could put them together)?

I’m still searching for a reservation for 7, but my hopes are dwindling!

Thanks for any thoughts and suggestions!

We have been trying to get a Narcoossee's reservation for a party of 7, with no luck. We were able to get reservations though for a party of 4 and a party of 3 at the same time.

Is there any way I could call the day of (is there a direct # for Narcoossee's?) and request if they could put the two tables together (we wouldn’t mind waiting for two tables to become available that are next to one another, so they could put them together)?

I’m still searching for a reservation for 7, but my hopes are dwindling!

Thanks for any thoughts and suggestions!
I don’t know a direct number to the eatery but you could ask at the hotel front desk or CL if telephone contact is available. Others have had success stopping by to make the request when it opens which would be late afternoon for this restaurant (check online for specific hours of operation).

HTH and have fun.

PS you could also check for a reservation for 8 people interim.

Many other threads mention that reservations for even numbers of people seem to work better and are more readily available. I assume that is because tables are typically design for 2 or 4/etc. vs 3. You could reserve for 8 and only gave 7 show up with no issues. There is only a no-show charge if -0- arrive for your reservation.

At some restaurants the layout is such that they can't easily push tables together. If there are mostly booths, they isn't anywhere to put the extra table. My impression is Disney phone numbers don't go directly to that location or they would spend all day on the phone. I think the person you are speaking with is likely somewhere else or even working from home. Even if they say 'Poly' when they answer, doesn't mean that is where they are located.

There is no direct number to the restaurant. You could stop by at opening to make the request or just request it when you check in. We had a split reservation at Narcoosees last year - they were not able to put us all together but we were at tables near each other (not close enough, however, to really feel like we were all dining together). Definitely be prepared to be seated at separate tables.

I too would try for an ADR for a party of 8. If you can’t get one, make sure everyone is at the restaurant 10-15 minutes earlier than the earlier ADR, and check in with the CM in person, not via MDE. Ask to be seated as close together as possible, and be patient. They’ll try their best.

Thank you for all the replies and suggestions! I am definitely going to keep searching for a res of 7 and now, 8! Will also show up early and make the request.

I hope you’ll come back & let us know how it goes @otterpop. We eat at Narcoossee’s most trips, & we go a couple times a year. I don’t think I have ever seen any parties bigger than 5 or 6. I just don’t think the layout or tables are conducive to pushing tables around. So it will be interesting to hear what they tell you.

Edit. I just checked late May, there are plenty of ADRs for up to 6. I think they may not have tables for bigger parties, not all restaurants do. People have posted a because they couldn’t find ADRs for parties of 8 ant Steakhouse 71 for example. A someone who works there answered & said their largest tables only sit 7. Ask about sitting together for sure, but be prepared to not sit together.

Last edited:

As I recall, there are only a few tables that seat more than six at this restaurant. To get to 7 or 8, you'll likely be on the upper level by the bar, because the central aisle would preclude moving tables around on the lower level.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter