NARCOOSSEE'S: Yes Please!!!

Super pumped that I was able to book Narcoossee's for our anniversary in October. Our 3 day dining lineup is now set (sadly no Yachtsman but I digress...): Boathouse, Cali Grill and Narcoossee's. Not too shabby...
Sounds like a great line-up! Love Boathouse! Our ADR day is October 16. Can't wait!

never ate there, hubby and I are doing our first emptynester trip Sept28-Oct4. What is everyones fav dishes that are currently on the menu? Thanks!

Any ideas if the bar will still be open for walk-ups on a first come basis? We always choose to eat at the bar with the amazing Sergio!

I've never had dinner at either but have a reservation for California Grill and Narcossee, which would you chose ?

Any ideas if the bar will still be open for walk-ups on a first come basis? We always choose to eat at the bar with the amazing Sergio!

THIS!!!

Anyone been back since reopen? Is Sergio back? I've been worried...I have a reservation for mid-October and am hoping he's back - even if we can't sit at the bar with him. We're from MA and he remembers us (me and the kids) each time. Love that guy!

I've never had dinner at either but have a reservation for California Grill and Narcossee, which would you chose ?
Debating this as well! Since so much of the California Grill experience is the fireworks view I think we’re skipping it in favor of Narcoosee’s this time. Excuse to try somewhere new. Although to me the CG menu is more appealing and has never disappointed so it’s a tough call.

Last edited:
Question: We’ve never been here but got an ADR on Halloween after MK closes. We’ll be wearing costumes at MK that day. My daughter and I will be 2 of the 3 Sanderson Sisters. Sooooo....this being a fancy rest and all, should we bring something to change into? We can get a locker at MK and change at the end of the day. Or do you think costumes on Halloween would be acceptable? Thanks for any dress code tips.

Question: We’ve never been here but got an ADR on Halloween after MK closes. We’ll be wearing costumes at MK that day. My daughter and I will be 2 of the 3 Sanderson Sisters. Sooooo....this being a fancy rest and all, should we bring something to change into? We can get a locker at MK and change at the end of the day. Or do you think costumes on Halloween would be acceptable? Thanks for any dress code tips.
I think you'll be fine.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!