Narcosse's vs. CG?

DisOrBust

<font color=CC66CC>Tag Fairy does tags only, the A
Which is better. I think the menu at Narc. is more extensive. How is the atmosphere at both? I know at CG you can watch the fireworks but since we are a party of 6 I doubt we would get a window seat.

My vote would be for Narcoosee's. Both my wife and I really enjoy this place much more. CG has very good food and the view for the MK fireworks is great, but we've just found that Narcoosee's slightly more simple approach to the cuisine wins us over. You can still see the fireworks (take your wine outside and get a nice spot) as well as the water parade.
It can get loud here, that is the only drawback we've found.
Our experience at CG was nice, but of the two, Narcoosee's is on our "must do" list.
HTH,
Andrew

We prefer both the menu and the atmosphere at Narcoosee's. The waitstaff was excellent. The food was fantastic, and we didn't notice too much of a descrepancy between the prices between Narcoosee's and California Grille. Narcoosee's would definitely be my choice!

We prefer both the menu and the atmosphere at Narcoosee's. The waitstaff was excellent. The food was fantastic, and we didn't notice too much of a descrepancy between the prices between Narcoosee's and California Grille. Narcoosee's would definitely be my choice!

You can't go too far wrong at either.
If wine means anything, California Grill has a better selection.
Atmosphere at both is "busy"--with CG being exceptionally busy at fireworks time.
But if the menu at Narcoosee's seems better, I can't really recommend the CG as having that much more to offer to lure you away.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter