Narrowed down to Epcot...

Which sit-down restaurant?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

kimmar067

TAGS?? It's all about the 'likes' now!
...so, we'll probably be spending the 4th of July at Epcot - specifically, at World Showcase. Which of the restaurants [in the poll] would you choose, and why?

France
Chefs de France
Monsieur Paul

Morocco
Spice Road Table
Restaurant Marrakesh

Mexico
San Angel

I would choose Spice Road Table for the food and the fireworks view. I would get a 7:30ish ADR and ask to sit outside. My second choice of that list would be Chefs de France. I do not think MP is worth it for the price and San Angel Inn is my least favorite restaurant in the world showcase.

I voted for Spice Road Table. It's our go-to in EP as it has been consistently good, the CM's are incredibly friendly and we love the atmosphere in both the indoor and outdoor sections of the restaurant.

My vote was for Chef's de France but now that I see it is for 4th of July I would have to go to Liberty Inn It is the 4th of July we are talking about. Burgers, Dogs, BBQ it doesn't get more American than that

I don't care for the Morocco restaurants, Monsier Paul is $$, and San Angel Inn falls a little flat for me - I prefer La Hacienda so I chose Chefs.

Chefs de France has very good food. Loved it every time. Loved the goatcheese salad, beef short ribs, the cheese board app, the desserts, you name it. So good!
Its about personal preference though....I personally dont like the menu at spice road table, so id never pick that place. But it does get excellent reviews, so it must be good? All depends what you like.

My vote was for Chef's de France but now that I see it is for 4th of July I would have to go to Liberty Inn It is the 4th of July we are talking about. Burgers, Dogs, BBQ it doesn't get more American than that

Just because it's the 4th does not mean you should eat inedible food. If it was GOOD burgers etc then MAYBE this is worth it.

I would go Spice Road if you can get it at a time you think you can hold the table until the fireworks!

Chefs is one of my favorites. MP is trying too hard in my book and I am leaving it off rotation for a while.

I voted for Spice Road Table. I love the food, it has a nice atmosphere and good service

We absolutely adore Chefs de France. We really enjoy the fresh baguettes and the Gratin de Macaroni, both of which IMO are to die for. We aren't picky eaters or anything, it's not like we only eat bread and pasta, so I don't think our opinion is too biased. I enjoy the Gratin de Macaroni so much that I have yet to try anything else on the menu after many visits to Chefs de France... I just couldn't imagine not having it! So maybe that doesn't help but it's one of our must-do's! We're going there on the first night of our honeymoon. ::yes::

it really depends on what type of food you enjoy.
For us, none of them compare to Monsieur Paul. Very nice, quieter, wonderful food and service. Nothing else in EPCOT compares. Chef de France was very good. A step down from MP, more crowded and noisier.
Really enjoy Restaurant Marrakesh, if you enjoy that style of food. Spice Road is good and a beautiful view if you sit outside, but not as good as RM.
Not a fan of San Angel.

I would exit through IG and eat at either Flying Fish or one of the Swan and Dolphin restaurants and then return to Epcot afterwards. The 10 to 15 minute walk is well worth the increase in food quality.

We really enjoyed Spice Road. The food was fresh and tasty and the service was great. The inside is authentic looking which just adds to the atmosphere. I also like that there is limited viewing of Illuminations from both the inside and outside.

I would exit through IG and eat at either Flying Fish or one of the Swan and Dolphin restaurants and then return to Epcot afterwards. The 10 to 15 minute walk is well worth the increase in food quality.

Personally, I wouldn't leave the park for fear of it reaching capacity on July 4th.

I like Spice Road, maybe your best bet due to the location.

Chef's De France!! Just ate there 6/13/19 and loved it.

This is our second year at this eatery and it's going to be a must for us each year. The lobster bisque is the best I have ever had. DH and I both loved the pork with egg spatzel noodles.

I would choose Spice Road Table for the food and the fireworks view. I would get a 7:30ish ADR and ask to sit outside.

If the OP hasnt booked yet, that great idea is non existant. even with a 7:30 reservation, outdoor seating is random and 90% you wont get it.

I do agree with Chefs. Yummm. But San Angel Inn is my favorite, mostly because Mexican food is my favorite.

Just checked 7:30 dinner for 2 at Epcot for July 4

Available at Beirgarten, 9 Dragons, Chefs de France and Garden Grill. All others after 8pm (and a few prior to 6:30)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter