NASCAR PICKS!! Talladega!

Brer_Papa

DIS Veteran
The "Alabama 500"at Talladega Superspeedway will be held on SUNDAY, October 15th!

Qualifying is set for SATURDAY, October 14th. Please make your picks before qualifying is scheduled to begin.

This is the 31 race this season. It's the 5th race for the Chase Cup. There are 8 dtivers left in the running. Talladega can be an important race as the chase continues and the season winds down.

Talladega Superspeedway has a 2.6 mile lap distance. After 188 laps are finished, we will have 500 miles in total.

My 'Dega picks:

K Larson <~~~ Ended up 10th...not so bad...will come roaring back at the super speedway....

M Truex <~~~ He'll be ready and he'll be racing hard! It ain't over til it's over said Yogi Berra....the #78 knows it ain't over....yet...

J Johnson <~~~ Yep...time is dwindlin' but the 48 doesn't believe in time's a-wastin'...he'll be right in the thick of it...

D Hamlin <~~~ Might be a "pikes Peak or Bust" race for the #11...if he's hanging around the last 10 to 15 laps...watch out!

Ryan Blaney <~~~ Huh? Did I just pick R Blaney? Sure did! And I have a feeling I'll be oh so glad I did!

My spare will be JR!!! The #88 will be somewhere on my list of peaks as his final races come up...

OK!

I have received zero picks.

Good Luck Everybody!

:santa:

My Picks:
1. #88 Jr
2. #48 Jimmie Johnson
3. #78 Truex, Jr.
4. #18 Kyle Busch
5. #4 Harvick
spare: #20 Kenseth

NC Beast's picks
1. 24 Chase Elliot
2. 88 Jr
3. 19 Daniel Suarez
4. 41 Kurt Busch
5. 11 D. Hamlin
spare: 18 Kyle Busch

1. Kevin Harvick

2. Kyle Larson

3. Chase Elliott

4. Joey Logano

5. Martin Truex Jr.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Spare: Jimmie Johnson

#2 - Brad K.
#4 - Harvick
#17 - Stenhouse Jr.
#48 - Jimmie
#78 - Truex Jr.

#88 - Jr. (spare)

Here are my picks:

1. Dale Jr #88 (His last one)
2. Chase Elliott #24
3. Kyle Larson #42
4. Martin Truex Jr #78
5. Ty Dillion #13

Spare -

Ricky Stenhouse Jr #17

Shoes99
Brad Keselowski
Martin Truex Jr
Chase Elliott
Kyle Larson
JR
Spare: Kyle Busch

MRETRACC
Kyle Busch
Kurt Busch
Martin Truex Jr
Kevin Harvick
Brad Keselowski
Spare: JR

:car: CONGRATULATIONS TO OUR TALLADEGA WINNER -- SHOES99!! :car:

Shoes99 made SUPER picks for the SUPER Speedway at Talladega to grab the checkered flag! :yay: A score of (60) 12.0 led the way this race! WOW! Congrats!

'Dega

1. Shoes99 (60) 12.0

2. NC Beast (69) 13.8

3. SOMcGregor (70) 14.0

4. tie - Aunt Michelle (76) 15.2
MRETRACC (76) 15.2

6. Brer Papa (84) 16.8

7. tie - Disney Detective (87) 17.4
Princess Ariel (87) 17.4

9. Gumbo4X4 (88) 17.6

10. tie - JimMalru80 (94) 18.8
WishWash01 (94) 18.8

12. NC Belle (101) 20.2

Well, I guess that's not too bad after all the moaning and groaning I did watching the race. Every caution seemd to have at least one of my picks. :)

Up next is a visit to Kansas Speedway. A SUNDAY race with a FRIDAY qualifying. The thread is at:

http://www.disboards.com/threads/nascar-picks-kansas.3640874

We're off to see the Wizard! Ooops!

See ypu there!

:santa:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter