National - 15% off with United Mileage Plus code

SleepyatDVC

DIS Veteran
I use my DC discount at National Car Rentals. But for those who don't have the DC but do have a United Mileage Plus Card, this may be of some use. I found this on the United.com website:

National Car Rental
Through July 17, 2002.
Save up to 15% with National Car Rental! Save up to 15% on all qualifying daily, weekly and weekend leisure rentals at participating National locations in the U.S. This offer is in addition to the 50 Mileage Plus® miles you earn per rental day when you provide your Mileage Plus number at the rental counter. For reservations, call 1-800-CAR-RENT® or visit nationalcar.com and request Contract ID 2700075. (MPC 241)
Discount applies to base rate only. Taxes (including VLF taxes up to US$2.06 per day in California), other governmentally authorized or imposed surcharges, license and concession recoupment fees, airport and airport facility fees, fuel, additional driver fee, one-way rental charge and optional items are extra. Renter must meet standard age, driver and credit requirements. Weekly rates require a five-day minimum rental or daily rates apply. Weekend rentals require a Saturday-night keep. Advance reservations may be required. May not be combined with other discounts. Availability is limited. Subject to change without notice. Blackout dates may apply. National collects a Frequent Flyer Tax Recoupment Surcharge to cover the federal tax on the cost of the miles awarded at the time of rental.

Haven't tried it. Maybe someone who has will post if the discount is significant.

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter