National codes

mnmom22

Mouseketeer
I joined EA and have a reservation, but in checking for lower rates I ran across something I don't understand. The base rate dropped considerably this morning but the disney club discount didn't appear which meant the bottom line was still higher than what I had. I know they were having problems last night. Does this sound like a problem or that the discount is no longer available during my stay? Are there any other codes I can try?

Mnm,

It definitely sounds like a problem. The DC code works all the time giving between a 5%-20% discount (this is what I was told).

That being said, find the thread on this board saying "National's 2 day Rate is High - by NancyIL". Read my post and try getting a quote that way. If you have a EA # you will get the EA discount under the contract - (book an intermediate and choose whatever car you want,) enter your DC # where it allows you to, plus you will get 15% off from that special running now. The base rate is higher, but the discount is deeper. You should show 2 discounts when they breakdown your rates.

If you are not an EA member sign up now (it's free) and get the benefits and discount.

Hope this helps you.:jester:

HI
Need some advice/direction.

I am both a DC and a national Emerald Club member. I was trying for a rate quote from national. Signed in as an EC member. That # comes up under the Contract number, but..... where do I enter the approp. DC info? And, which "number" do I use??

Thanks
JW

I got my best rate by changing the ea number to the disney number starting with a 5 and then adding the dc # that starts with a 1 in the coupon code box. It should show up as 2 discounts when you look at the quote page.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter