National Lampoon's February Quest For Fun!!~ LIVE UPDATE 2/9 post 852

Thank you so much for sharing those pictures and the update! I'm so trilled ya'll were there for that. Again I can't wait to read about this in your report.

WHO DAT . . .SAINTS THAT!

How fun to have Jordan surprise you. You can totally tell that Drew and wifey are looking straight at you in the pics. Woohoo!

Hi Cherie! I looked for you in the crowd at the Saints parade at MK on the DIS blog, but didn't see you. So cool you got to be there! :cool1:

LIVE UPDATE!!!

fun on toy story mania!

TSM.jpg

ANOTHER LIVE UPDATE!

winkers just texted me and said that they got blue on tower of terror....and she has video! :thumbsup2

cherie texted me around 12:30 and said they were on the magical depress. :sad1: it sounds like they had a great trip though. i can't wait to read all about it!

What is blue on Tower or Terror? Never heard that before

Wow, their trip is already over??? I feel like they just left

Glad they had a good time at least :goodvibes

Sorry you had bad weather, Blue... but we sure enjoyed the surprise live update!

I, too, can't believe the trip is over.. you just left!!:confused3

Ready to hear ALL about it....popcorn::

Sure was wonderful having all the live updates! Hope everyone arrived home okay - so many delays and cancellations still going on today....and over full flights.

What is blue on Tower or Terror? Never heard that before

sorry.....as in they got blueyed girl on tower of terror. they call her "blue" for short. ;) and winkers' name is cherie too so i've been referring to them by their screen names so it's less confusing.

sorry.....as in they got blueyed girl on tower of terror. they call her "blue" for short. ;) and winkers' name is cherie too so i've been referring to them by their screen names so it's less confusing.

I totally get it now. Thanks.

. I was having a Duh Moment:rotfl:

Hi Rosie has returned !! The pix of Blue on RnR is lets say VERY interesting !!! I waited with Jordan and Chris while they went on !!!! Wait till all our TRs get going should be interesting to see how eveyone remembers the same events !!!:lmao::lmao:

Now what you mean Dawn I do the same thing, even though they pronounce it differently it's spelled the same !!!!;)

Hi everyone!!!!! We are on our way home....BOO!!!!!! We have arrived in Pensacola to spend the night. We will finish our drive tomorrow. Can't wait to start sharing about our trip. It was amazing!! There were twists and turns and all my planning sort of flew out the window but it was all good. :thumbsup2

Hi Cherie - I have seen you on Jordan's pre-trip report, so I had to come over here and catch your live updates too :) Congrats on the Saints winning the Superbowl - what a great night for you! Can't wait for the trip report to start!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter