National Lampoon's February Quest For Fun!!~ LIVE UPDATE 2/9 post 852

Hi everyone!!!!! We are on our way home....BOO!!!!!! We have arrived in Pensacola to spend the night. We will finish our drive tomorrow. Can't wait to start sharing about our trip. It was amazing!! There were twists and turns and all my planning sort of flew out the window but it was all good. :thumbsup2

Can't wait to read all about it!

"Magical Depress" ~ Ain't it the truth?! :rotfl:

Kathy

That was Winkers. :rotfl: We still had a few days left at that point. :woohoo:

Oh okay..that explains that then. I Thought that seemed a little bit early for you guys to be coming home :rotfl:

Can't wait to hear all about your trip :wizard:

Welcome Home! Looks like so much fun for all of you! I'm looking for that TOT video.....

I hope you're slowly getting back to the real world. I had so much fun hanging out with you and kicking someone's as........bum.

That was Winkers. :rotfl: We still had a few days left at that point. :woohoo:

oh, okay.....sorry for the confusion! i have you in my cell as "cherie blue" and her as "cherie winkers" and i guess i just glanced at the text and didn't clarify which cherie! and duh.....you drove!!!! why would you be on the magical depress? :rolleyes: i was having one of those weeks!

Hi Blue eyed Girl, I just finished your PTR after finishing those of Jordan and Winkers over the last few weeks. I have enjoyed following along with your story and the fun between all of your reports. I am so glad that you and your family had fun, and that the Saints won the Superbowl. I look forward to reading along as you settle back in and share your adventures with us of your vacation. Again Hello, and thanks for all the late night laughs and info you and your friends share with us.:surfweb:

Can't wait to read about your trip.

Have a safe drive home.

Thanks! Hopefully I will be able to get started on the TR soon!!

Hi Cherie - I have seen you on Jordan's pre-trip report, so I had to come over here and catch your live updates too :) Congrats on the Saints winning the Superbowl - what a great night for you! Can't wait for the trip report to start!

Hi there and :welcome:
Glad you are here!
Thanks about the Saints. It was an amazing night and amazing week!!

Can't wait to read all about it!

"Magical Depress" ~ Ain't it the truth?! :rotfl:

Kathy

Hopefully I can get started in the next couple of days.

Oh okay..that explains that then. I Thought that seemed a little bit early for you guys to be coming home :rotfl:

Can't wait to hear all about your trip :wizard:

:rotfl:
Can't wait to tell all about it!! I didn't even take notes this time so it'll be fun trying to remember all the details. :lmao:

Don't tell me that about your plans! NO!!! You better get back and make it alright. :laughing:

We made it home yesterday afternoon. Thank goodness we made it safely and the car didn't break down.

Welcome Home! Looks like so much fun for all of you! I'm looking for that TOT video.....

:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2: I'm looking forward to that ToT video too. I haven't seen it yet but I do have the picture. :rolleyes1

I hope you're slowly getting back to the real world. I had so much fun hanging out with you and kicking someone's as........bum.

Cherie we had so much fun with you guys!! This was one of the greatest trips ever. It's so nice to get to meet up with friends at the world.

:rotfl2: It was fun kicking bum!!!

oh, okay.....sorry for the confusion! i have you in my cell as "cherie blue" and her as "cherie winkers" and i guess i just glanced at the text and didn't clarify which cherie! and duh.....you drove!!!! why would you be on the magical depress? :rolleyes: i was having one of those weeks!

:lmao: I see where it's confusing. I confuse myself with it sometimes.

Morning Blue !!!!

GOOD MORNING MY SWEET ROSIE!!!!!

Welcome home! :goodvibes

Thanks. :hug:

Hi Blue eyed Girl, I just finished your PTR after finishing those of Jordan and Winkers over the last few weeks. I have enjoyed following along with your story and the fun between all of your reports. I am so glad that you and your family had fun, and that the Saints won the Superbowl. I look forward to reading along as you settle back in and share your adventures with us of your vacation. Again Hello, and thanks for all the late night laughs and info you and your friends share with us.:surfweb:

Hi and :welcome:
I love seeing newbies on here!!
It was one CRAZY week, I'll tell ya. ;)

Morning Blue !!!!!

MORNING ROSIE!!!! :flower3:

Hey Cherie!!!

I hope you are having an awesome time!! I can't wait to hear about it when you get back! :goodvibes

In my disney depression, I look at the picture from TT and it makes me smile.;)

Quick post have started my TR, but as my internet is down it will be SLOW !!! Till it's fixed and fixed correctly by a Tech. this time !!

Did you buy into DVC yet? I read on Jordans about your tour and was wondering what you decided. Hope you start your trip report soon, but I know how busy it is after a vacation-you almost need a week or so to recover, rest, and regroup.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter