National Parks and Disney Parks!

when we did something similar I rented a car offsite at the airport we flew into,to save a bunch of money(we took a taxi to car place) it was worth it, b/c we wanted a one way rental.... I would advise sucking it up and doing one way, it took us 7 hours to drive from Yosemite-DL one fine day.... that's just wearing....and keep checking for price drops.... car rental savers is pretty good.... are you camping in a tent? there are also mid priced options between hotel and your own tent, they have some tent cabin campgrounds in the valley. Are they crowded? yes. Are they cheaper than a hotel room? yes. Are they a good option if one doesn't want to do the actual tent thing? yes. Do they provide easy access to so many site in the valley and park, a shuttle bus that runs the loop, easy hiking trails (and hard ones too, but no for me lol) yes. I we stayed at Curry Village,it was all of the above. I liked the general store and restaurant buffet right there.(we had kids with us) the bathrooms were clean for showering,and the tent cabin had bunks and a electricity(and a heater in June, which we used!) I would do it again. And I learned one thing, if you're camping or tent cabin-ing.... get there before dark. It can be challenging to get set, and find your way around after dark.... I still recall staying directly under that massive granite wall,surrounded by HUGE pine trees.....(yeah, it was crowded in the village) it was a great trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter