National price drop

Momto4

PB4WEGO
...just now checked rates with National -- as I do everyday. My total minivan rate dropped $50 for week of May 19 - 26. (The base rate dropped $90 but the DC discounts weren't as good as before.)

Go check yours!:p

Thank you so much for posting this! My 8 day minivan rental went from $329 to $239. Needless to say I was pleased!

Neetze1,
I got my rate by logging on as an EC member, but using the Disney Club contract code and free day coupon code. I can't post the numbers 'cause it's against Pete's rules, but... If you are a member of the DC, you can get the codes from the DC website! ALSO, try www.mousesavers.com -- great site for discounts.

I think the best advice of all is to check those rates OFTEN. Make a new reservation for a lower rate and then cancel the old one -- Save those printouts!
;)

Just thought I would mention my recent experience with National and the Emerald Aisle Club. We were in Florida over the Easter Break and picked up our rental car at the Tampa Airport. Even though I had printed my confirmation from my on-line reservation, the woman in the booth would not honor my confirmed rate. My total was different plus they charged me $5 a day more because my husband was driving and the Emerald Aisle membership was in my name. Apparently, the rules had changed effective April 1st. Rather than waste my vacation time trying to argue the amount, I called when I came home. They were very helpful and credited my credit card for the additional charges since the new rules were not in effect when I made the reservation.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter