National question....

baileybrad

and Casey, too!
I know that National has had their problems recently but I would like to verify that if I reserve an intermediate vehicle for aisle pick-up that I still just go to the EA and make a selection. I am using an Entertainment Book $20 coupon and when I plug in the coupon I get a slightly different (higher) rate for a full-size over an intermediate than when I just use my EA number along with the "best fares" code that comes up with the same price for an intermediate and a full-size.

I posted this on the wrong board for which I am very sorry. Could a very nice administrator move this to the "Transportation" Board for me.
Thanks.

Some of the intermediate on the aisle can be cheaper...but just make sure you don't have to have a full size...it there aren't any cars left on the aisle when you arrive you can only pick up an intermediate....that is what you are guaranteed...

i've never had a problem but It's something to think about..

Some of the intermediate on the aisle can be cheaper...but just make sure you don't have to have a full size...it there aren't any cars left on the aisle when you arrive you can only pick up an intermediate....that is what you are guaranteed...

i've never had a problem but It's something to think about..

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter