National rates in December dropped again...

jfulcer

DIS Old Timer
Just had my rates for a EA rental drop at the beginning of Dec by $30. Good luck!!

Mine won't go any lower...guess I got a pretty good rate...Now I have to decide...

Get a car for the day we arrive and then on the day we leave...

Or

Get a car for all five days.....

Did you put in any special codes such as Disney club or the Disney contract ID or NHOL?

I used all of the above and got a intermediate on the aisle for 5 days for $144

I used the Standard Disney Club code with the additional coupon of a free day from the DC club site. I did not use NHOL or any other codes.

Did I luck out??? My rate for Dec 2-11, EA Full size was $276 after tax. I still think it's too much, and hope it drops more.

Originally posted by jfulcer
I used the Standard Disney Club code with the additional coupon of a free day from the DC club site. I did not use NHOL or any other codes.

Did I luck out??? My rate for Dec 2-11, EA Full size was $276 after tax. I still think it's too much, and hope it drops more.

I get a higher rate when I use the NHOL code combined with the DC and DC coupon.

Based on what I've been getting for a full size for 8 days, your rate sounds about right for 9 days. Hope it goes lower for you. I'm also hoping for lower because the rates were so much lower last year. However, I don't think we are going to go much lower. Good luck to all of us.

jfulcer,

If your res is 10 days, it's probably the best you can get right now. I'm getting $221 for 8 days. Unfortunately addon days after a full week are being charged at the daily rate rather than an extension of the weekly rate.

am getting a quote of 188 for a week with EA and disney discounts

nov 30 - dec 7

for october 18 -25 the rate is 173

I have been looking for car rental for Dec 1 - Dec 9. The best I was finding was $206. Yesterday I was looking around and Enterprise had it foe $135. Both prices included the taxes.

Thanks for the tip. I just booked National EA Full Size using Disney Club coupon and the nhol code. For a five day rental the total estimate including fees is $151.48. Thats a good price. I am travelling the first week of December. I just printed out the coupon from the DC website. You must produce the coupon when checking the car out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter