National rental codes

fanofwalt

Earning My Ears
could someone please fill me in on the "product rate code". i'm aware of the "contract id" and the "coupon #" . if i knew what this was possibly i could work a better rate . thanks !:confused:

The rate code would be your EA# or DC#(emerald aisle or Disney club)

I think the product code is something different, since we put the DC number under the contract ID, and the coupon number. What DC product code would go in the product code? I only have two different numbers for the dc discount

I put the product rate code as my DC #, If you go to the DC website there are two coupons one has a contract # and one has a coupon #. I used all 3 and got 78.00 off of my 5 day rental

Can you print those coupons off the DC site? I'm not sure if i have any left, and National does ask for the physical coupon. Maybe they'll send another one soon.

I just tried putting in my disney card number for the product code..with and without made no difference. The contact number and coupon does, of course. The only thing that even shows diff when you put that in as a product code..is you get your same two discounts..they just don't have them showing...the price just tshows up at the end as less.
For our rental, the two got us $78.21 off.

I have tried this before (several times) and ended w/same result. short of calling national again and geting someone's opinion (everyone i talk to tells me something different) . I was just hoping an experienced diser could clue us in for an increasaed discount. timing must play a big roll in the res. "game" since my discount has varied from 430.00 for 10 days to my best 288.81 which i'm sitting on now. (full size):confused:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter