Naveen Ain't Playin: My Glitteriest, Princessiest TR Ever! (FINISHED 4/13)

Loved your TR and can't wait to hear about your CP experience! Congratulations!

I got so behind on your TR but I am finally caught up! What a wonderful way to end your trip! The pics of you with Mickey made me all teary eyed, that was too cute!!

AND CONGRATULATIONS!!!! The DCP will be AMAZING, I promise you. I did it wayyyyyy back in 2005 and still have some of the best memories from it and made some lifelong friends. It will truly be an experience you'll never forget & I am so excited for you!

I'll be there in December so hopefully I'll see you there! :wave2:

Loved your last story. And congrats on your acceptance into the DCP!!!

Congratulations!!! Working at Disney is my dream job and I wish I had tried for the CP. I hope you love it and make the most out of your time there!

Wow. Just read your trip report through and loved how it all ended.

Started reading it to pass the time as we wait for an upcoming day at Magic Kingdom, but we will also be in the parks this fall. I will have to keep an eye out for you.

I was offered a position in Attractions for the Fall 2016 Walt Disney World College Program. I accepted the offer a few days ago. I am so honored to call myself a (future) Walt Disney World Cast Member.
I graduated in 2014 and DCP wasn’t something anyone did at my school, but reading all the DCP posts has me super bummed that I didn’t do it! I have to figure out some way to work for the Mouse someday... *wistful sigh.* Congratulations and I hope your currently paused second DCP can get back on track soon!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!