Na'vi, Heat, & Hurting Feet ~ Disney & Universal Trip Report (with photos)

MissKris71

Earning My Ears
Hi everyone!

I am a long time lurker on this board though this is my first time posting. But I am no stranger to trip reports...if anyone is interested in reading about Caribbean island adventures, I have many blog posts and tons of photos. Just let me know!

I have just switched over to Travellerspoint because of the free unlimited photo storage. So I will share the link to my Disney report there.

To give a little background, I am 47 and grew up going to Disney World in the 70s and 80s with my parents. Hubby is 50 and also went a few times as a kid. We visited with his children (my step-kids) in 2004, then with our daughter (who is now 13) in 2008, 2011 and 2018. Also along for the ride was Ellie's best friend and partner in crime.

We visited the last week of August and also did a day at Universal.

I hope you enjoy re-living our vacation to the happiest (and hottest) place on earth!

https://out-of-office.travellerspoint.com/3/

Hope you enjoyed it. It’s a different format from most on here but that allows me to share elsewhere :)

I really enjoyed reading your trip report. Wow, great view from your room at AKL. Nice photos of the rainbow at AK. How do you do it: in bed by midnight and up by 6 am?? I love all your photos. I also liked your "subplot" of Chloe and her retainer.

Thank you all for reading along! Eve...we had a schedule to keep, lol. I'm ready for my beach trip in December :)

One more thing to add...we ate breakfast each morning at the Mara. No sit down brunches this trip as we were trying to maximize our time.

I loved your trip report! It looks like you guys were able to squeeze a lot in even with the crowds. I'm also impressed there were no meltdowns with the heat.

Thanks for your report, loved it! Poor Chloe... is she still alive after coming home without retainer?

Thank you all! Chloe had a bottom and top retainer. Both almost were lost to the trash, only one cracked, and thankfully that was the one she lost!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter