Navigator Dry Dock

TexDis

Mouseketeer
I am sailing on the Navigator in March and understand she is going into dry dock next month. Does anyone know what changes are being made? TIA

The Navigator is a great ship and will be even better with the changes from the dry dock! It will be like a new ship.

We are so excited to try out this ship. A group if 6 cabins will be with us and I think we got a great deal for our October cruise.

We're sailing in March as well, I'm looking forward to checking out the changes, we sailed the Adventure, her sister ship, last summer and had a great cruise, so we're excited to get the Navigator fresh from drydock!

Thanks for the info. We sail March 9th and can't wait. I sailed on a sister ship the Voyager a few years ago and loved it. All the improvements will make this class even better!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter