Navigator series - what is this?

imgoingtodisney

Goal! going on this cruise 37lbs less and I will e
I read a post where someone referred to the navigator series. What are they talking about? I know the itineraries are called navigators but is there something else?

These are basically lectures about different aspects of the ship. The one I went to lasted about 90 minutes and was about the construction and operation of the ship. Capt. Henry introduced the session and talked about his involvement with the early construction. We saw a video about the building of the Magic. Two other officers were present after the video to discuss their roles, training and duties. Q&A were definitely encouraged.

Later, at a session I did not attend, the entire complement of senior officers ( department heads and captains) were there for a Q&A.

It was a great way to learn more about the ship. Unfortunately, bridge tours are no longer available due to higher security levels.

It's part of the Adult Programming Series that goes on during the week. These are special lectures and demonstrations for adults that typically take place on sea days. The series are:

Art of Entertaining
Disney Behind the Scenes
Navigator Series

All the events are listed in your daily Personal Navigator. Hope that helps! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!