Navigator Verandah on Fantasy

czmom

DIS Veteran
Any info on these rooms? We need one that sleeps 4 and would prefer quiet with minimal movement (we have always been midship).

If there is a great cabin I can try to snag it on opening day. Thanks!!!

Fantasy is well stabilized but has an annoying shudder of vibration in the aft going in and out of dock. Midship is best but you will not get one of these rooms there. Fantasy doesn't have these navigators verandahs they are only on the classic ships.

The Cat 7 on the classics has a verandah on the newer ships so maybe you could go for that.

We had a 7A Navigator verandah on the Fantasy (room 7520) but it only slept 3 so no help there. I would assume it's sister cabin on the port side is the same in that it only sleeps 3. For what it's worth, we loved the location (being forward) and felt minimal rocking after the first evening. Perhaps similar cabins on decks 8 or 9 will sleep 4?

We chose 7520 because it had (in my opinion) the smallest obstruction - you can see how greater the obstruction gets on decks 8 and 9.

We were on the Dream in room 7668. It was great. I like the aft better. We have two young kids, and felt safe when they were out on the verandah. It says obstructed view, but we could see everything. It sleeps 4. Two on the main bed, one on the sofa, and one on a pull down bed.

We were on the Dream in room 7668. It was great. I like the aft better. We have two young kids, and felt safe when they were out on the verandah. It says obstructed view, but we could see everything. It sleeps 4. Two on the main bed, one on the sofa, and one on a pull down bed.

My hesitation with aft rooms is the vibration when docking. Did you notice that?

My hesitation with aft rooms is the vibration when docking. Did you notice that?
I did not notice it at all. We were in the front once, and we felt vibrations like crazy, but not in the aft. When we were in the front we were also on Deck 2, not sure if that made a difference or not.

Do you have any pics of 7668 on the fantasy?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter