NBA Playoffs, what ya think who ya got (Thoughts)

low-key

14001, 60056, 224
I realy dont have a clue but I am going to guess right now (but I get to change my mind. Milwaukee in the East but I think Boston has a chance to beat them. I have them losing to the Clippers but I also know the Lakers come to play

Today in the Play in game Portland beat Memphis

The Nuggets are a fun dark horse. Micheal Porter has suddenly shown the reason why he was once considered a surefire #1 pick, and the rest of that roster already has a good amount of talent. I would take Milwaukee to win it all, though.

The Nuggets are a fun dark horse. Micheal Porter has suddenly shown the reason why he was once considered a surefire #1 pick, and the rest of that roster already has a good amount of talent. I would take Milwaukee to win it all, though.

Oh my gosh Micheal Porter has come out of no where, him and the Portland Center Nurcic have been the big surprises. , and I agree with Denver I was going to nentio them but its hard breaking thru LA super teams

Basketball. Ummm who cares. Hockey. Ummm who cares.

Hockey is life, glidng on ice is zen.

Those of us who are stuck sitting in a chair all day while we recover from knee surgery. All day long playoffs couldn't have come at a better time for me.

I get that but calling any of this "playoffs" is ridiculous. It may be entertainment but real playoffs - nope.

I get that but calling any of this "playoffs" is ridiculous. It may be entertainment but real playoffs - nope.

Why wouldn't they be considered playoffs? The top 8 teams in each conference got invited based on a 90% complete season. Any team that had even a remote chance of making it got the opportunity to prove themselves in the weeks leading up to them. The NBA playoffs I would consider to be the most "legitimate" of any of the league restarts. NHL is doing a decent job of keeping it legitimate as well.
MLB is a bit special because it's only a 1/3 season. Wear and tear, hitting slumps, and many other factors will get affected by the shortened season, but at least they're doing something.

No NHL is not. If they really wanted to do a legit playoffs they would have restarted with the standings not a ridiculous round robin for players who have sat for 4 months.

These are contests not playoffs.

Hometown Raptors to repeat! They’ve had a great season in & out of the bubble.
They will go on to prove that their win last season was team driven.. not won by Kawai alone.. (and.. i’m a fan of Kawai’s then & now)

Deep bench, great coach, lots of young talent, proven record and strong veteran players.. sounds like a win to me 🙂

#WeTheNorth 🇨🇦

Hometown Raptors to repeat! They’ve had a great season in & out of the bubble.
They will go on to prove that their win last season was team driven.. not won by Kawai alone.. (and.. i’m a fan of Kawai’s then & now)

Deep bench, great coach, lots of young talent, proven record and strong veteran players.. sounds like a win to me 🙂

#WeTheNorth 🇨🇦
:thumbsup2No kidding...did you see our 3rd string spank the 76'ers the other night? And they were playing with the enthusiasm of a bunch of giddy jr. high girls! :jumping1: Their excitement was a pure joy to watch. I can't wait for the series to start!

Basketball. Ummm who cares. Now hockey It’s a thing
I stopped caring about hockey in 2004. Which is kinda funny seeing as I live in the heart of Leafs Nation.

Have you tried Curling?
Curling is fun. Except for That Time where you take a wrong step and end up on your backside. That hurts. About the only time you see Canadians yell at each other for no apparent reason.

Ummm, the NBA Playoffs. Right.
I'd like the Raptors to make it out of the east, but it's about which of Milwaukee, Boston or Toronto gets hot and goes on a run.

I think the Lakers make it out of the West. Not a fan of Harden or Westbrook so I'm hoping the Rockets go out early.

I love curling!!!! I was into way back when people around here were what is curling. I wish they would go back the real not the modern crap.
TBH the old style was not that interesting. A lot of guard-peel until someone made a mistake. There seems to be more strategy now.

With that said, points for the skips smoking a giant stogie while playing.

TBH the old style was not that interesting. A lot of guard-peel until someone made a mistake. There seems to be more strategy now.

With that said, points for the skips smoking a giant stogie while playing.
Yep - where I grew up curlers could both smoke and drink (mostly rye whiskey straight out of the mickey) on the ice during the games. What an amazing sport! :laughing:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!