NBA Playoffs, what ya think who ya got (Thoughts)

This is late to the discussion -

But I had no idea that Danny Green got death threats after missing his last minute shot in game five. People are so insane.
His fiance was also getting death threats, but didn't want to tell him, until he asked her about it. Unfortunately, that's not at all uncommon is the US. Referees have also had their entire family threatened over games. This shows that our judicial system needs to catch up to social media & threats to life in any form need to be taken more seriously. Restraining orders are a waste of paper. IMO, no one should be able to publicly threaten a person's life, if their life isn't also being threatened, without being charged with a crime & spending time in jail.

Last edited:
This is late to the discussion -

But I had no idea that Danny Green got death threats after missing his last minute shot in game five. People are so insane.
Some sports fans are unreasonable. Sometimes they're unreasonable even when their ire is justified (like, I suppose, the Heidi Game. Not the Danny Green incident). And it's not a recent phenomenon.

Last edited:
I wasn't meaning to be creepy. I just wanted to give a clue who the picture was for. BTW I think I'm buying one for me. Mickey Mouse and the NBA champs crossover merch might just be a one time thing.

:thumbsup2

30% off right now.

His fiance was also getting death threats, but didn't want to tell him, until he asked her about it. Unfortunately, that's not at all uncommon is the US. Referees have also had their entire family threatened over games. This shows that our judicial system needs to catch up to social media & threats to life in any form need to be taken more seriously. Restraining orders are a waste of paper. IMO, no one should be able to publicly threaten a person's life, if their life isn't also being threatened, without being charged with a crime & spending time in jail.

Absolutely tarheelmjfan.

Some sports fans are unreasonable. Sometimes they're unreasonable even when their ire is justified (like, I suppose, the Heidi Game. Not the Danny Green incident). And it's not a recent phenomenon.

Of course it is not a recent phenomenon. :confused3

It really stinks that he had to deal with all that, in general and during such a moment of joy.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!