Nearby Storage

mickeyfan0805

DIS Veteran
We are actively planning to do three trips in the 2019-2020 span, but one of them is the week between Christmas and New Years - not the best time to be pulling out with a TT. So, we are hoping to leave our rig in FL for that stretch, as we wouldn't be using it much during that time anyway.

With that said, anyone know of locations near WDW with storage at a reasonable price? We'd be looking to store a 34' unit outside. Any input would be welcome.

I remember someone asking the same question before. It was our Canadian friends, although I do not remember the end result. There are plenty of places to store stuff locally down there I am sure.

Wherever you choose to park your unit, I can't stress it enough - don't park it on grass. You'll end up with a bug infestation problem. Go with paved. I use Adult Toy Storage in Altamonte Springs.

Wherever you choose to park your unit, I can't stress it enough - don't park it on grass. You'll end up with a bug infestation problem. Go with paved. I use Adult Toy Storage in Altamonte Springs.

I entirely agree. I refuse to store ours on grass. Although, I will admit that snakes are as much a concern, in my mind, than bugs!

i would think the RV should be under cover,because of the rain/storms

In the ideal world, sure. Unfortunately, cost is extraordinarily high in many places. The cost of interior storage for a 35' travel trailer can cost nearly as much as the monthly payments. In our case, at least, interior storage is just not realistic.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!