Nearby store stop - breakfast & water bottles?

Peach026

Mouseketeer
For the drivers and locals - where do you recommend stopping close to WDW to pick up last second essentials? We’ll need a case of water, gallon of milk.... hoping for some place very fast and convenient. Is there a target that does curbside perhaps? Thank you!

There are many Target, Publix, and Walmarts near WDW. I would suggest looking at a map and see which looks like the easiest to access and which have pickup to where you are staying. The ones I have hit in the past are on the east side of WDW, but I was staying closer there. If I had needed a store when staying at AKL, I probably would have picked one on the west side.

Kind of depends on what direction/route you are coming from. As the app's have noted, there are many Publix (our favorite), Walmart and Target stores in the immediate vicinity.

Not sure where you are staying, we do walmart old lake Wilson road because its close to Animal kingdom area...
You can always order walmart delivery :)

There is a Super Target right off of 417 at the Orange Blossom Trail exit. Driving toward WDW you can see this Target from the highway & it is easy in easy out location. You can do curbside pick up at. The address is 2155 Town Center Blvd, Orlando, FL 32837-6801 https://www.target.com/sl/hunters-creek/1790?lnk=fiats Saves on time when all I have to do is let them know I am there and they bring it out to me. This Target location is only 3 exits from WDW property. Since we have to drive right by it when coming from the airport its a great place to stop. Not to mention if it happens to be lunch or dinner time we can grab a bit to eat at one of the many food locations that are right there. Saves us some money verses paying Disney prices.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter