Neat site of Disneyland past....

Dan Murphy

We are family.
Not sure if this has been posted before.

http://www.yesterland.com/yester.html

newyestersign.gif

I grew up in Arizona so I went to Disneyland a lot when I was a kid. I still remember being there on Christmas in 1967 and staying at the Jolly Roger Motel across the street. Our HS senior class trip in 1977 was driving from Tucson straight to Disneyland, being at Disneyland all night for Grad nite and then driving straight back to Tucson. What an Adventure.

Thanks for the trip down memory lane.

I remember coming across this website many months ago and loved it then. I bookmarked that one and when my hard drive crashed somehow I lost that link, so thanks for posting it again. It's a great website!!

Ahhh i remember some of these! It has been 4 years since i have been to DL. Just a few things i can remember about it, that were not only a part of my past, but are now a part of Disneys past also:

Submarine Voyage... People Mover... Big Thunder Ranch... Country Bear Jamboree. Can't believe that some of these were closed down :(

ahhh...yes - I love this site! I was always intrigued by the Monsanto House of the Future. The fun fact there is that it took 2 weeks to demolish the house because the wrecking ball couldn't break up the plastic house!
Thanks Dan!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!