Need 249 pts for okw

Status
Not open for further replies.

johara

Earning My Ears
I need 249 points. I would like Old Key West, 3 bdrm Grand Villa from 2/15/04-2/20/04 or 5 nights @ 249 points. Please let me know if you have the available points for that time frame. I will be checking this board regularly for the next several days.

Thanks for your help.

I have available points for rent at $10.00 per point. If you have not gotten your points already, please E-Mail me at DIrvin6359@al.com. I will check availablility for you. I hope I can be of help.
have a nice day.
Diane Irvin

Hi Diane,

I attempted to send you a regular email, but it came bouncing back to me. It was rejected because of "a communication problem with the recipient's email server."

I will copy my previous response to your post here.

Hi Diane,

Thanks for your response. I am very interested in your points. The price is right. I want to get the 3 bedroom Grand Villa @ Old Key West for check in Feb 15, (Sunday 45 pts) and check out Feb 20, (Friday). Every day but Sunday is 51 points. If we decide to stay the additional night of Feb 20th I will purchase, if possible, as the points are 123. Non smoking is my only other request. I also hope that you can help. I certainly need it.

Thanks again,

Janis

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter