Need a CLEAN hotel for dialysis near DL

asumom

Mouseketeer
I am currently on peritoneal dialysis and am planning a disneyland trip for next year. We would like to stay within walking distance but the main thing I need is a CLEAN room for my nightly treatments. Also, need space for all the supplies. I am familiar with Stovalls, Tropicana, Desert Inn and Suites, Candy Cane Inn. Although I've stayed at them in the past, I am now looking for someplace recently remodeled that doesn't have carpet or old comforters. I might be going a little overboard, but I am fairly new to this and don't want to worry about dust/germs that could cause an infection. Any suggestions? (DL onsite hotels too expensive). Thanks

They are all going to have carpet. You would have to ask for a special cleaning of the carpet as well as for a freshly laundered comforter and curtains

Hotel Indigo does have laminate flooring with a rug. However, this is a pet-friendly hotel, so be sure to request a room that is not used for pets. I brought my dog during my last stay in June, and found the pet-friendly room was not as clean as other rooms I have had in the South Harbor area. I believe only first floor rooms are used for pets, so the upper floors should be fine.

Not sure if this helps, but Camelot Inn just finished their remodel within the past few months and Tropicana was just remodeled last year. My stay at Tropicana in May definitely passed the white glove test (I can be a bit of a germaphobe and always disinfect anything I'll be touching frequently in the room.) Both Camelot and Tropicana both have carpet though.

Hotel Indigo does have laminate flooring with a rug. However, this is a pet-friendly hotel, so be sure to request a room that is not used for pets. I brought my dog during my last stay in June, and found the pet-friendly room was not as clean as other rooms I have had in the South Harbor area. I believe only first floor rooms are used for pets, so the upper floors should be fine.

Not sure if this helps, but Camelot Inn just finished their remodel within the past few months and Tropicana was just remodeled last year. My stay at Tropicana in May definitely passed the white glove test (I can be a bit of a germaphobe and always disinfect anything I'll be touching frequently in the room.) Both Camelot and Tropicana both have carpet though.
Good to know about pet friendly rooms. Definitely a no no for me. I think I am not going to worry too much about the carpet as long as other areas are clean. Bringing my own comforter is certainly doable since we are driving. I have reservations at Stovalls right now; have been there pre-dialysis and know what to expect, but I can cancel if I find somewhere else. Appreciate all of the input!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter