Need a hostess...

KatDisney

<font color=teal><i>Announcer:</i> <font color=roy
Will someone host a character swap please :) :banana: I would but after the last one I dont want to for awhile. So can someone else host one..lol

This is the swap I've been dreaming about! I would love to do this one! I would hostess it, but I've got the MGM one going on. If the character swap were due after the MGM one, I might be coerced into doing it! :teeth: If anyone else will host it, I am super-excited about participating! :Pinkbounc :bounce:

I'd love to be in this swap too.. However, as much as I'd love to host.. I can't with track/soccer and end of school activities.. Sorry...but if we don't find a hostess soon... I'll strongly consider it!! :thumbsup2

If we do a newbie character swap I would wait until the MGM one is about to wrap up. Maybe start sign ups at the beginning of June. I would love to do a character swap but I don't want to get to overwhelmed with things to do. Especially with summer coming.

Let me know what you think. I would also like to finish the parks for newbies. We have not done a newbie only for Epcot or MK yet.

That sounds about right to me, too! (Sign-ups around end of May, first of June). I wouldn't care to hostess the character one or one of the parks ones, especially if we wait until then! :teeth:

I would be willing to host one as well. It's just with Make a Wish pages, MGM swaps, a new baby, and the end of school for the boys it's a lot to juggle. Plus I'm still waiting for the regular MK and newbie AK swaps to wrap up.

Hopefully all this swapping will inspire me to get some pages done, I'm in a scrapping slump.

I'd like to have one sooner. The MGM swap isn't even due until June 24th. That is 3 months away.

What kind of due date were you thinking of for the character swap? This swapping thing could become addictive to me. . . :thumbsup2

I was thinking have one due the end of april. First weeks in May. Usually a month or so is plenty of time to get projects done. I would host it if noone else wants to and if people wanted to participate. I learned alot from the last swap i hosted. And i can guarantee that this one would be differant.

I think I could get that done, as long as I have something sort of easy to make :) . I made the MGM swap due later because I have end of school, graduation, and vacation to get through, and I wanted to make sure I had time to get everything done! This time of year is always CRAZY at work! :crazy:

I would consider if it was at least the end of may, first of June. I am doing the Animal Kingdom right now also. Like some of said we have end of school stuff, sports and I work full time. If you decide to do it sooner that is fine but I don't think I would join.

I could host if the due date is something like May 6th.

Would that work for everybody?

RealMickeysGirl said:

Would that work for everybody?

That would be okay for me... I'd just gotta get rid of this bug that has gottne ahold of me today! :guilty:

Sounds good to me too!

Yep, I'm in, too! When are we signing up??? Can you tell I'm slightly excited about this??? May 6th would work for me. . .I could get it done before all of the end of school stuff hits! :Pinkbounc :banana:

now we wait for our lovely hostess to start a sign up thread.. **wink wink** I know I am excited as well! I even know which character I would like.

I would like to get in on this too, but I have a really dumb question. How would this swap work? Would each character have a list of elements to choose from or do we just pick a character and an element ourselves and just do it or ...? :confused3

A list of elements will be given by the hostess and you pick from those. You also pick your own character.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!