Need a hostess...

Ok - am I understanding that you do want me to host?

I will go through some of the other swap posts and put together our information in a new thread. I will get it out there some time this afternoon or tomorrow morning.

I am excited about this!!
Sandy

RealMickeysGirl said:
Ok - am I understanding that you do want me to host?

:cheer2: :banana: :cheer2: :banana:

Whoo-hoo! You're the best! I am really excited about this swap!

:Pinkbounc :cheer2: (Not that you could tell or anything!) :teeth:

What kind of swap do you guys like best?:confused3

The point swap where one item is assigned and you choose your other items based on a total number of points that everyone is making OR a list of items and you just sign up for what you want to make (one from group a and one from group b kind of thing)??

Either one is fine with me.:thumbsup2

Sandy

The pick-an-element from a list kind works better for me. That could be because I'm not good at the whole math thing, but that's just me! :teeth:

Hi girls, maybe we could just choose a Character this time and send 3 elements for it from the element list without telling anyone making it more of a surprise? I don't know I was just thinking aloud ..

bigsis1970 said:
Hi girls, maybe we could just choose a Character this time and send 3 elements for it from the element list without telling anyone making it more of a surprise? I don't know I was just thinking aloud ..

making the character or the elements the suprise?? I do love this idea..lol

I'd prefer we choose our characters and than surprise w/ the elements... I could just for see all of us on the same wave length and getting lots of duplicates.. not that we wouldn't use them and love them dearly!! :confused3

I like the element surprise idea, and picking the character for exactly the reason Princess Nancy said. That way, we'd have a character variety and the anticipation of seeing the elements!

Oh sorry Yes i meant pick the character and surprise the elements

I would love to do a character swap, but I don't understand the lingo!! I just completed the Secret Sister Swap, my first, which was really fun.

Can somebody explain in detail to a newbie or point me towards a thread where this would all become crystal clear? :rotfl:

Thanks - count me it. I can't wait!!

tinkryansmom--check the sticky at the top of the page for swaps. There is a list of completed or "old" swaps, and for some of them, there are photos. That is how I figured out what was going on! :confused3 If they do the "surprise" type swap, you would just choose 3 of the different types of elements (squares, topper, border, journal box, etc.) and make them for one character. If it's like the other swaps, you would have a list of elements to choose from (some of the ones mentioned above, plus others), and then you would make what you chose for your character.

You make your elements (whatever they may be)--a set for each person (ex.: there are 10 people in each group in the MGM swap, so you'd make 10 of each). You send them to the person "hostessing" the swap, and then once they have everyone's, they put one of each thing each person made in "your" bag and send it back to you. Does that make it as clear as mud?? I'm not sure I'm the best at "explanation-ing", but that's my shot at it! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!