Need a lot of Pixie Dust -- the wait is killing me!!

Martinvols

Mouseketeer
I have a 520 OKW contract in the pipeline at $75/point. Seller to pay 2005 maintenance fees, Buyer to pay closing costs & contract to come with 520 banked points. Come on Disney ---- let this one go through! We love Disney and look forward to many future vacations. We need your pixie dust!

Hi,

Lots of Pixie Dust coming!! :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: Keep us posted!!

$75 a point...it'll go through...Pixies heading your way all the same. although...that is a lot of banked points..maybe rofr will gobble it up after all

sorry to hear it...better luck on the next one. :wizard:

sorry!!! that stinks!!! We have been ROFR'ed before, just keep trying, the next one will go through. :wizard: :wizard: :wizard:

Martinvols said:
Oh well --- back to resale contract hunting!

I posted this on the ROFR site, thought I'd put it here too, so you don't miss it!
So sorry the ROFR bug got you!

I was afraid my prayer might be too late, I also noticed when you said you wanted me to pray to the "Disney Gods" you only used one "really" when you said "Tom, I really want this contract".
The proper words are "Tom, I really, really, really, want this contract". Just so you know for future prayers and deals. (This entire paragraph is meant to be viewed in a light-hearted spirit, sometimes we need a little laughter to take away the pain.)

Keep your chin up and keep searching. The right package will come along very soon and have your name written all over it. Or the right 2 packages will come along, which you were thinking would be the wise thing to do anyway. See, all things happen for a reason. We might not realize it at the time, but at some point it will all become very clear to you!

Best of luck to you
Tom

Sorry to hear you got ROFRed, but I am sure you will find the right contract. The wait is a killer though. Pixie dust to you in your continueing search........ :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter