Need a Recommendation on Portable Propane Grill For Camper

I went the black stone route. I do miss open flame. I don’t miss trying to keep an open flame clean inside so it doesn’t make a mess in my storage area.

That's why I loved the grill to go, removable washable bottom tray. It might take 10 minutes to clean up completely, but in 5 minutes or less I could clean it up enough to take home and do the deeper cleaning there.

PS: I got a deal alert for a 20 piece blackstone accessory kit for 34.00 instead of 54. For you blackstone owners or want to be owners, you might like this.

Last edited:

Lowes has some of there brand griddles on clearance by me. May be worth a trip to the store. So there brand stuff at 69 $ for the smaller 17 inch griddles. Wait untill after x mass , they may bliw them out like when i got my colman roadtrip. This may very by area.

So what’s for dinner?
Sorry, didn't see your post until this morning. Last night was homemade chicken tortilla soup and a large salad; Healthy night. Once it warms up to above 30F I'll probably start off with a steak, grilled (griddled) potatoes and onions, and another salad. Not sure when that weather will be, however.

My advice, Benita, is practice, Practice, PRACTICE!

I have to come clean and say my griddle game is NOT what it should be.

When we see everyone in Pigeon Forge I hope my griddle game is better.

Bama Ed

PS - not afraid to say I need more work in this area ....

Last edited:
We have a Steelmade flat top griddle for our stove. I use it all the time. So my griddle game is strong (or at least I think so).

You'll be amazed how different it is from griddle to griddle. I learned that hard way. Just slight temp differences from one griddle to another is sometimes a serious pain.

I'm getting better, but still need work.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!