Need a SIM card for 10 day trip

Pipser

Earning My Ears
Hi everyone, not sure if I'm posting this in the right place so the mods can feel free to move it if necessary. As the title suggests, I'll be in Orlando next month for 10 days with my wife, aunt, uncle and their 2 adult daughters and wanted to get a SIM with data (maybe 2) that we could use while there. I should point out that we don't live in the U.S. and are coming from the Caribbean and while I could use roaming it would just be way to expensive. When we were here in May last year I bought a T-Mobile tourist SIM at the airport in Miami however, that experience delayed us quite a bit. It took forever to find somewhere that sold it and then even longer just to get it activated. Even though it worked great I am looking for a better way to do it this time.

I see that I can get a SIM kit from Simple Mobile on Amazon and then activate it with a Pre-Paid 30 day plan with no contract etc... Would this be the best way to go or can someone suggest a better way? I'd like to get the card before we get there if possible and just activate it either the day before we travel or once we arrive.

Thanks in advance.

As long as your phone is GSM unlocked then the unlimited simple mobile plan should work.

If you do a moderate amount of international traveling, a portable hot spot may be a good option. I think ours was $80 from Amazon. When we arrived in Paris, we picked up the SIM card at the airport, and was good to go. This way, only one card is needed for all phones and you can use the PH again. The one card lasted 2 weeks with 2 phones using it a considerable amount.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!