Need a t-shirt for our golf tournament winner!

GEM

Mommy to Paul - 1lb 7oz wonder
I'm taking a high school group to Disney World in June. One of the things they are most looking forward to is our mini golf tournament at Winter Summerland. I have promised a cool t-shirt to the winner! I was just going to buy a shirt, but then I thought about you talented people . . .

I would love to have some sort of golf related graphic (either with a golfing character or the WSLand Logo, etc.) with the words

First Place Winner
U of O Kids College
Walt Disney World
Miniature Golf Challenge
June 2006

or something sort of similar.

Is anybody willing to help? You all always come up with such amazing stuff!

GEM said:
I'm taking a high school group to Disney World in June. One of the things they are most looking forward to is our mini golf tournament at Winter Summerland. I have promised a cool t-shirt to the winner! I was just going to buy a shirt, but then I thought about you talented people . . .

I would love to have some sort of golf related graphic (either with a golfing character or the WSLand Logo, etc.) with the words

First Place Winner
U of O Kids College
Walt Disney World
Miniature Golf Challengehttp://www.disboards.com/newreply.php?do=newreply&p=11618974#
Increase Size
June 2006

or something sort of similar.

Is anybody willing to help? You all always come up with such amazing stuff!

I'll see what I can come up with. Other designers, feel free to take this as well! I don't have any specific ideas yet, just wanted to try and get something started!

Here is my first idea..... I'll see if anything else comes to me, or if others come up with different suggestions.

Otherwise, at least it's a starting point. If you like it (or parts of it), PM me and let me know if you want anything changed, if you like a border/background, etc.... and I can send you the full file.

Hope this helps at least get you started!

WinterSummerlandplain.jpg

WinterSummerlandbordercopy.jpg

WinterSummerlandborderandbackground.jpg

Oh, thank you so much! You guys are the coolest. You're always so willing to help out and share your talents!

Tink2020 - I love that design and I'm actually thinking of printing it for certificates for the kids instead of t-shirts. Would you mind making me another version of the 2nd one (in the blue frame) that says "Second Place Winner". That way I can give a special certificate to the winner and runner up. I know the kids will get a HUGE kick out of it. Thanks for helping!!

I didn't realize that someone had already done a design so here is a 2nd option.

63925Golf_Challenge.jpg

Deb

Oh, that one is cute, too! You guys are the best!! :sunny:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter