Need advice-time for lunch reservation

Lesley Wake

DIS Veteran
So I will be visiting DLP in June, a solo traveler. I am planning 3 lunch reservations-Chez Remy, Walt’s, and Captain Jack. I am trying to decide what time to request when it is time to call in a couple weeks (I know DLP ADRs aren’t as critical to get at the 60 day mark, but I’d rather just have those set).

I will be staying at Sequoia Lodge in Golden Forest room, and plan on utilizing EMH all 3 of those mornings, so will probably aim for a 7-7:30 breakfast. I will also probably take advantage of the tea/snack time at 4, because I won’t do dinner until after park close (at hotels or Disney Village).

So I would probably make a reservation for noon; will it be super crazy then or do DLP tourists tend to get later lunches? Any other thoughts?

I think most people tend to think of eating lunch between the hours 12-2pm after which it quietens down so always a good idea to make reservations, that way you know you have a table. I've never found any difference to the service, food etc whether the restaurant's busier or quieter.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter