• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

need advice

bears163

Mouseketeer
i have a trip planned and booked for dec 6-12. i just added the extra day (the 12th) to our trip cause airfare was so cheap. so now i am in a jam. there are no rooms left at the resort we are staying in on the last day (vwl). so what sould i do? should i try to jump to another resort (which would be our third..we are staying at saratoga a few night & VWL the last 2) or should i hold out ant wait on the waitlist?

bears163 said:
i have a trip planned and booked for dec 6-12. i just added the extra day (the 12th) to our trip cause airfare was so cheap. so now i am in a jam. there are no rooms left at the resort we are staying in on the last day (vwl). so what sould i do? should i try to jump to another resort (which would be our third..we are staying at saratoga a few night & VWL the last 2) or should i hold out ant wait on the waitlist?

Well, you'll definately want to book something for the last day (even if you have to move)... but IMO I'd definately get on the waitlist! Good luck! :wizard:

Or if you really don't want to move that many times... you could *cringe* give up VWL to stay the entire time at SSR or OKW? (if available)

yeah i want to book a night some place but just wondered how long i should wait. i need to book for magical express and i also need to bank points. but i do not want to wait till the last minute either. i can alway pay cash for a night at another resort like CSR or a all-star pending on the price i get. but to jump around to 3 place would suck. does disney transport your luggage for you? anyone know? i would hate to give up my ressis for vwl.

Disney will transfer your luggage. Just call bell services. It does take several hours and you need to be in your room to receive the luggage. But, I did this last December and it worked out perfectly.

waht happens if you are not in the room. do they just take it to the luggage storage by the entrance? i am sure they do.

Is there a cash room available for the last night using your DVC discount? You could even stay on a wait list for points and hold a cash room reservation in case it didn't work out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter