• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Need B&W Photo of Castle

connie1042

DIS Veteran
We were at WDW last week. I bought a couple of postcards of the Disney Castle. One has a faint picture of Walt Disney in it with just standing on bare ground with the castle in the background. . The other is B&W of the caslte with Tinkerbell in color on it. I thought I had a 3rd one, but I must not of picked it up, or there wasn't one. I would like another one to make a grouping of these pictures. These postcards were in the Art of Disney store in DTD and on Main Street. If anyone sees these and things there's one there that would go with it, you want to pick it up for me. Or I would love a nice 3x 5 picture in B&W of the castle. PM me if you have any pictures or are willing to look for me. I will gladly pay for it. I have looked on line and can not find anything. Thanks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter