Need Christmas & New Years t shirts for probably last family trip

crazykids

Mouseketeer
Hello all,
My DH has a very rare genetic disease & this will probably be the last trip we take as a family w/ our 3 kids. We decided to make it for this Christmas through New Years 2020.
Looking for a fun design, but not overly busy. Design can say Moles Family, but also doesn’t have to as we have 3 teens. Looking for some something for both Christmas & NYE. Thank you in advance for any help you can provide!

MataHari22

DIS Veteran
Hello all,
My DH has a very rare genetic disease & this will probably be the last trip we take as a family w/ our 3 kids. We decided to make it for this Christmas through New Years 2020.
Looking for a fun design, but not overly busy. Design can say Moles Family, but also doesn’t have to as we have 3 teens. Looking for some something for both Christmas & NYE. Thank you in advance for any help you can provide!
Hi. I worked on creating a bunch of different designs for you today. Here's my tries and if you like any of them you can download the full resolution copies from my Flickr. I will send you a link in a pm.

IMG_2454.JPG

Connect

Disney News and Updates

Get Daily Email Updates