Need feedback on Continental Airlines, pl.

hercamore

<font color=blue>beagle boy mom<br><font color=tea
I found a decent rate with this airline, but have never used them.

Any remarks pro and con would be helpful!

Thanks, Herc.

That is the airline that we always fly from Newark, NJ. We have never had a problem with them and have always had great service.

Hey herc -

My dad flies Continental all the time from MSP, as usually they have a better deal the NWA. They have a pretty good on time record and are very good in customer service according to him. Give them a shot.

Take the deal, Continental is a great airline. Maybe the best.

I have 2 free tkts on CO with my FTP miles and I am going to use them to go to DL next summer. I love that airline. I just wish that they had better svc out of Pit. They have always been wonderful with customer svc with me as well. I think they are the best.

They are one of the two "regular" carriers I use (US is the other). They are OK, decent service. FA's are generally very good, planes fairly clean and well maintained. CSR's/Gate agents/Ticket Agents can be nasty at Newark, but are generally great elsewhere. I chock a lot of that up to the general nasty attitude at Newark.

Anne

Go for it if you got a great rate!!!! A very good operation!!!!!

Thanks for all the replies...

of course, the tickets I wanted are gone now!

I will keep checking!

Herc

I flew with Continental from Glasgow to Newark and then onto LA last year. I wouldnt hesitate to fly with them again, I thought they were great.:)

We have flown Continental for years and will continue to fly with them in the future. (They have great non stop flights out of Cleveland Hopkins airport to Orlando MCO.) We consider them the best. Have a great time!

Nicki

Thanks, Nikki

The route Continental gave me is from Mpls to Cleveland, then direct to MCO.

Glad to hear some positive feedback!

Herc.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter