Need good Disneyland (California) advice

3kids4me

<font color=magenta>Besotted Pin Lover<br><font co
Hi everyone,

We're taking our first-ever trip to Disneyland on Saturday. Unlike our trips to WDW, I have done no planning...no reservations anywhere (I don't even know if they have character meals at DLR!). I just heard about something called "Walk in Walt's Footsteps" that is supposed to be good? Anyway, what I'm looking for is some good advice on what not to miss with kids age 11, 8 1/2, and 4.

Thanks so much!

If you haven't done so already, be sure to post this on the DL board. You'll get wonderful help! We just went to DL for the first time this past November and loved it. We were like you - felt totally unprepared as compared to WDW trips! The boards and DL website helped a lot. Also check out www.mouseplanet.com. There are other good sites, too, that you'll find listed on the DL board.

The best buffett that I have ever been to was at the Disneyland Hotel. It was a character breakfast and it was incredible. The characters were from Alice in Wonderland, Aladin and Lion King when we went. The food was superb. An example of the menu...smoked and baked salmon, roast beef, eggs any style, bacon sausage etc... chicken nuggets, fresh fruit, desserts. You name it they had it.

We stayed at the Grand Californian and loved it. We spent one night at the Hilton (?could have been Hyatt) about 1 mile away. It was an incredible room.

Have fun!

:bounce:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter