Need help adding images to my signature.

PrincessShmoo

DIS veteran
Yikes! Tinypic has gone out of business. And, of course, I never saved my signature with the images included.

Can any one help me figure out how to add my images back into my signature?

I know to add images into a post I can just drag & drop (or copy & paste), but that doesn't seem to work when adding images to signatures.

Use another free photosharing website (Flickr or IMGUR) and save the gif/jpg there

Then go click on your username at the top right of the website, scroll to signature, click on the paperclip icon (insert link) and insert the URL to the jpg/gif that is saved on the free photosharing website (don't use photobucket)

Use another free photosharing website (Flickr or IMGUR) and save the gif/jpg there

Then go click on your username at the top right of the website, scroll to signature, click on the paperclip icon (insert link) and insert the URL to the jpg/gif that is saved on the free photosharing website (don't use photobucket)
Do you have to register on those sites? I'm not really into sharing my personal info with massive sites. Tinypic was great in that you could upload a photo there and get the gif/jpg code to use without having to have an account.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!