~~~Need help choosing rides for Pooh sized MIL!

loveysbydesign

I can pinch a penny so hard you can hear it scream
We are planning a trip with my in-laws for this Nov. It will be their 1st trip EVER to WDW! I am super excited to go with them and share our love of WDW with them. The problem is I am 4'11" tall and 105 lbs...whereas my MIL is Pooh sized. I just want to know which rides she will not fit on! Now she isn't into thrill rides so that isn't an issue. I just want to make sure she'll be able to fit on all the tamer rides so we can all ride together. I don't want her to feel left out or embarrassed. (Can you tell I love my MIL???):lovestruc
If you happen to know of any rides that are tamer that she won't fit on please lmk!:thumbsup2

Hi,
I am not much bigger than you - but hubby is Pooh sized - the only place he ran into a problem was at the SciFi Rest - (didn't fit in the car - but was okay at the tables in the back.) He was okay on all rides even the thrill rides.
I found a thread on the disabilities board that helped with deciding if he should try a ride or not.

Hope this helps.

You're so sweet to be concerned about your MIL! :goodvibes

My husband is 6'5" and 300+ pounds. He has never had a problem in any attraction. The only issue he tends to have is with legroom on rides, but most rides don't last long enough to truly bother him. I know a lot of the rides have sample vehicles outside the front entrance that people to try to see if they fit. Hope you all have a great trip! :thumbsup2

Just wanted to add that she is Pooh sized but is overly Pooh sized in one area ..which would be her behind!

She should be fine on all rides that is the best thing about Disney is it for all sizes. The only warning I have is Big thunder mountain be careful if 2 people are differnet sizes. It through me back and I hurt my back, cause my husband was a little bigger than me but both of us are pooh sized

Thank you everyone for letting me know she should be ok on most of the rides! I feel better now!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter