Need Help Confirming my decisions!

hollisterluva92

DIS Veteran
So--here are the ADR's I've booked so far: We will be there from April 12th-April 17th. It's just me and my mom--any comments?

-Friday April 16th, Akershus @ 8 pm
-Tue. April 13th, Chef Mickey's @ 11:10 AM
-Wed. April 14th, Yak & Yeti @ 3 pm
-Thursday, April 15th
Liberty Tree Tavern @ 4:05 PM
-Monday, April 12th
Sci-Fi Dine in theatre @ 3:10 pm

The restaurants that we're doing but can't book:
-Sat. April 17th, Earl of Sandwich and Bongo's Cuban Cafe
-Tue. April 13th, Pinnochio Village Haus--this will be later in the evening since we have Chef Mickey's for lunch

Sounds good to me. But I haven't heard of the Bongos Cuban Club.
If that is what you like, go for it!

The ADR's look pretty good. I would try to call Bongo's directly to make a reservation. My girlfriend and I tried to make a reservation the morning that we were planning on eating there for dinner and they basically laughed at us. I have also heard that the food is not that great. :confused3

Liberty Tree Tavern is a good choice as well as Yak N Yeti. I'm eating at the Sci Fi Dine In April 19th, so hopefully it will be good!

Just an opinion...my fiance and I ate at Chef Mickey's on our last trip and were slightly disappointed. The characters never stopped at our table, we were stuck way back in a corner so we couldn't see anything that was going on, and our server basically left us to our own devices. We are very easy to please and were still disappointed. Have you thought about Crystal Palace or Le Cellier for lunch instead?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter